Rose McGowan: I Was Raped by a Top Hollywood Executive

US Weekly reports Rose McGowan said she was raped by a top Hollywood exec. On October 13th the actress took to Twitter to share a series of Tweets about the alleged sexual assault.

She wrote, "a female criminal attorney said because I'd done a sex scene in a film I would never win against the studio head. #WhyWomenDon'tReport She continued in another tweet "because it's been an open secret in Hollywood/media and they shamed me while adulating my rapist."#WhyWomenDon'tReport.

McGowan tweeted "because my ex sold our movie to my rapist for distribution." #WhyWomenDon'tReport

In yet another tweet she expressed it's time for some honesty in this world.

A fan named Dallas Harrison posted "I'm sorry to hear that. You deserve better." McGowan retweeted her fan's message.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog