Paris Hilton wishes her sister a happy birthday

Paris Hilton wishes her sister Nicky Hilton a happy birthday. Hilton shared a recent post on Instagram. She also shared a series of photos of her and her sister. 

The businesswoman wrote, "Happy Birthday, to my sister @NickyHilton. Thank you for being the best lifetime friend best friend who always makes sure I'm never late (mostly.) Whenever I need someone to talk to, or need a home away from home, I know you're only a call away. You help pick me up whenever I'm feeling down, teach me to be a better person, and sometimes you even know me better than I do. I love you!! You're a true icon and I'm so happy we live this wild life together. I wouldn't be able to do it without you." 

According to Wikipedia, Nicky's birthday is October 5, 1983. She is 38-years-old. 

Happy Birthday, Nicky! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog