E! News Anchor Giuliana Rancic and husband Bill Rancic celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary

 https://www.instagram.com/p/CTSS_oQrEA_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

E! News anchor Giuliana Rancic and husband Bill Rancic celebrate their 14th wedding anniversary. 
The E! host shared a post on social media on September 1. According to Instagram, Giuliana wrote, "Fourteen years ago, we said,'I do' and celebrated by having the most incredible party of our lives....and it feels like we never left. The fun, the laughs, the adventure, raising our wonderful son...the tears and the heartache...all of it... there's no one I'd rather experience this life with than you. I thank God every day for bringing us together. Happy 14th anniversary, my love. To a lifetime of anniversaries. I love you." Happy anniversary Giuliana and Bill! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog