Kim Kardashian celebrates daughter North West's eighth birthday

Kim Kardashian West celebrates daughter North West's eighth birthday. The reality star shared a series of photos of North and a sweet message on social media on North's birthday, June 15th. Kim wrote, 

"My firstborn baby is 8-years-old today! North one day you will see these messages all printed out for you in the books I am making for you and so hope you feel the love because you bring so much love and joy into all of our lives! You are the silliest, most stylish, most creative person, who knows exactly what they want in life! I've never met anyone like you! I picked these BTS to post of North and I from the Steven Klein Jackie O shoot because it just reminded me of the bond North and I share and he always captures the emotion so well." 

Happy birthday North West! 


https://www.instagram.com/p/CQJjWmxANJ0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog