Giving Tuesday is a day devoted to generosity

 It's Giving Tuesday! According to the GivingTuesday.org website,  the day is dedicated to generosity. 
The following are some of the organizations and companies I support. 

Saint Jude's
I've shopped from Saint Jude's catalog in the past. A portion of their proceeds helps kids with cancer get treatment. 

I've also used my Diet Coke Rewards to donate to the Red Cross. Coca Cola allows you to donate through their rewards program. The Red Cross provides disaster relief. 2020 marked a year of devastating fires for Colorado. So, donating to the Red Cross was particularly important to me. I also donated Diet Coke Rewards to the USO who works to support those affected by the pandemic. 

The shoe company Tom's helps out those in need. I received the gift of a pair of sandals from Tom's.
Tom's created a business model founded on a buy a pair of shoes, and the company will give a pair of shoes to those in need. They've moved away from that business model but Tom's does other charitable work through their proceeds. 

I've also posted on Instagram to raise awareness and money for Feeding America. Feeding America is a great organization. Many people have been laid off because of the pandemic and are in need of food, etc. Late-night host Jimmy Fallon announced the sale of his Pajama Collection, PJimmies will benefit Feeding America. According to the Tonight Show, 100% of the proceeds of PJimmies will be donated to Feeding America.  The pajamas are available at the following link, Although, they may be sold out.  https://www.alexmill.com/collections/pjimmies-for-her

I'm also interested in organizations that raise Breast Cancer Awareness


Comments

Popular posts from this blog