Jennifer Lopez gives an excellent acceptance speech at the People's Choice Awards 2020

https://youtu.be/6P5h87hF8RI

The People's Choice Awards 2020 kicked off in the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, California on the evening of Sunday, November 15th. Fans choose the People's Choice Awards winners.  Singer Demi Lovato hosted the People's Choice Awards. 

Singer, dancer, and actress Jennifer Lopez won the People's Icon Award. 

Lopez said, 
"The People's Icon of 2020. I mean man 2020...This year was the great leveler. And reinforced what matters the most. People. 

My fans have lifted me up. I'm so grateful to have you. I lead with love. I try to tell truth through my stories. 

As a Latina and a woman. Sometimes we have to work twice as hard to get opportunities. My dreams and my ambitions made people around me nervous... The more that they said I couldn't. I knew I had to. 

The true measure of my success is not from the box office, or records sold but from the love that I feel from all of you. 

That the true measure is in inspiring girls of all ages and of all colors from all around the world to know You can be anything you want. And do as many things as you want. And to be proud of who you are 
and no matter where you come from. Their dreams are limited only by their determination and ability and willingness to never give up...

I accept this award with great humility."

Actor Tyler Perry won the People's Champion award. Tyler Perry owns a studio in Atlanta. Ellen took home the trophy for Best Daytime Talk Show. Blake Shelton won Best Country Artist. Tracee Ellis Ross was awarded the Fashion Icon Award. Mandy Moore won Drama TV star for the show This is Us. Sofia Vergara won Comedy TV star. Jimmy Fallon took home the People's Choice Award for Nighttime Talk Show. 

Justin Bieber gave outstanding performances of his songs Lonely and Holy. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog