Kelly Clarkson is a fan of Instagram Influencer Little Chef Cade
I need to go to bed but I cant stop watching this 🤣 this kid is HYSTERICAL!!!! And when she can’t stop laughing, oh my gosh, this is the best baking show I’ve ever seen! I’m still laughing while typing this! 😂❤️ this makes me so happy! https://t.co/EQfyoG8BIU— Kelly Clarkson (@kellyclarkson) September 8, 2020
Singer Kelly Clarkson is a fan of Instagram Influencer Little Chef Cade. The precocious toddler and his grandma star in cooking videos. Cade has more than 80,000 followers on Instagram.
Clarkson recently Tweeted the video and a message. The star wrote,
"I need to go to bed but I can't stop watching this kid is HYSTERICAL!!!! And when she can't stop laughing, oh my gosh, this is the best baking show I've ever seen! I'm still laughing while typing this! This makes me so happy!"
Comments
Post a Comment