Rapper Kanye West helps a rapping homeless man by taking him to the studio

Rapper Kanye West helps a rapping homeless man by taking him to the studio. West shared a video of himself and the man on Instagram on Saturday, September 29th. Nino Blu was living on the streets when he met Kanye West and rapped to him. West said Nino had "good energy." 

Nino said he was homeless due to a 'crazy' living situation. He said: "I feel very blessed. I feel happy. I feel like God is looking out for me right now and I don't really have any words right now to describe what's going on. It feels like a crazy a** miracle. I want everyone back there to know if you have a dream or anything like you are pursuing keep going...You don't know what potentially could happen. The universe works in very mysterious ways. I feel blessed for Kanye West to help me out with this."

Well, put Nino! Good for Kanye. West has security and the resources to help.




View this post on Instagram

A post shared by ye (@kanyewest) on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog