Actress Ashley Judd reveals she was raped at 15-years-old

Actress Ashley Judd reveals she was raped at 15-years-old. Judd, who accused former movie mogul, Harvey Weinstein of sexual harassment, shared her story on Instagram on September 21st.

She writes, "#WhyIDidn'tReport, The first time it happened, I was 7. I told the first adults I came upon. They said, 'Oh he's a nice old man, that's not what he meant.'So when I was raped at 15 I only told my diary. When an adult read it, she accused me of having sex with an adult man." 

Judd posted an Instagram message from #MeToo Movement founder Tarana Burke. Burke writes, 
We believe Dr. Blasey Ford. We believe survivors. Join us for a national walkout in solidarity w/survivors of sexual violence on Monday, September 24 @1pm Eastern by wearing black and posting a message to say #BelieveSurvivors #MeTooMvm..." 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog