Blogger Perez Hilton swims with sharks and stingrays in Las Vegas



Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton swims with tame Sharks and Stingrays at Seaquest Las Vegas.
Perez was helped out by employee Chelsea. Hilton described the water as frigid.

He wrote on Instagram on Sunday, August 26, "I did it I mustered up the courage and I went back to @Seaquest Vegas to swim with the sharks and stingrays! in frigid water! It was something I had never done before and an EXPERIENCE! I may or may not have been a big wuss in the water!"

The stingrays have likely had their stingers removed as Chelsea re-assured Hilton the stingrays wouldn't sting him. Don't try this in the wild!

I would have let Hilton borrow my little GoPro camera in a waterproof case for the experience!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog