Rihanna celebrates 30th birthday and honors her mom in Instagram post



Singer Rihanna celebrates her 30th birthday with an Instagram post honoring her mom!
Rihanna ended her 20s Tuesday, February 20th.  She posted photos of herself on the social media site. The star posted a photo of her as a toddler and a more recent picture.

Rihanna writes: "@monica_fenty became a mother for the first time to her only daughter! Today is just as much your birthday as it is mine! I love you, mom!  Thank you for carrying me, birthing me, raising me, supporting me, teaching me, and loving me unconditionally! The woman I am today is because of everything that you are! I thank God for perfectly hand picking you to be my mother when He sent my spirit to you! You are the greatest! Thank you!"

Chris Brown caused controversy when he wished ex-girlfriend Rihanna happy birthday on Instagram on Tuesday. According to US Weekly, the post created fury among some fans. Many fans referenced the night in February 2009 when Rihanna was assaulted by then-boyfriend, Brown. Rihanna is currently dating Saudi billionaire Hassan Jameel.


A post shared by 💔🌕💿SILVER AURA🔊 INDIGO CHILD (@chrisbrownofficial) on







Comments

Popular posts from this blog