Khloe Kardashian mourns the loss of her dog Gabbana

Khloe Kardashian's beloved dog Gabbana passed away.  The "Keeping up with the Kardashians" and "Revenge Body" reality star posted to Instagram on Tuesday, January 30th.
Kardashian wrote: "Last night my sweet Gabbana passed away. She was more than a pet. She was my first child, my companion, and my friend..."

Khloe made another post to Instagram on Wednesday, January 30th. She shared a photo of a flower arrangement in the shape of a paw print, Her boyfriend and future baby daddy, NBA player Tristan Thompson seemingly gave her the flowers. The businesswoman captioned the pic, "Thank you for being so thoughtful!This gorgeous arrangement brightened up my day! You are the sweetest my love."

Kardashian is pregnant with boyfriend Tristan Thompson's baby. She is due in late March or early April.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog