Big Bang Theory star Kaley Cuoco is engaged to Karl Cook












A post shared by Karl Cook (@mrtankcook) on

Big Bang Theory star Kaley Cuoco is engaged to Karl Cook. Cook took to Instagram to share videos and photos of the engagement on Thursday, November 30. He writes: "Who knew my prior post was oracular.Well after nearly two years I finally get up the courage to ask her to marry me. This is the best night of my life and I think the video shows it is the best night for Kaley as well ...of she said yes!"

Kaley is seen in the video crying happy tears. Cook asks  Kaley what's on your finger honey?
Through tears, she said, "we're engaged." He reminds her "you still haven't said yes yet."She replies, "Yes, I say yes.

In the previous post,  Cook was referring to is a photo of the couple in a Target store with a fake, oversized engagement ring. He captioned the photo, "On my loves birthday I got her everything she has always wanted...now judging by her face maybe not, its the thought that counts right"

Karl Cook is a professional equestrian. Cuoco was married to Tennis Player Ryan Sweeting in 2013. They finalized their divorce in 2016.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog