'Hills' star Whitney Port welcomes her first child

"Hills" star Whitney Port welcomes her first child with husband Tim Rosenman. The celebrity made the announcement on her blog Monday, July 31.

She writes: "So, I have some news. No big deal, but I created another human being and then delivered him into the world at 12:30 am Thursday morning. Timmy and I named the little man Sonny and I'm in love...We've all heard mothers give the same speech about how life changing the love for your baby is, and it's not like I didn't believe it or anything, but I guess I couldn't actually connect to those exact feelings until the doctor placed Sonny onto my chest. I love him and feel protective over him, but more than anything I'm just like obsessed. I can't stop looking at him, or thinking about him when I'm in another room."

She continued:"...My heart just grew to accommodate all this extra love I now have to give. I don't care of this is sappy or trite and I don't want to say I love him more than anything ever because I love Timmy and my family. It's not about loving him more than something else I love. It's just awesome. I can't wait to watch him change and grow and take on my traits and Timmy's."


courtesy Whitney Port 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog