Kim Kardashian West denies reports she was attacked in L.A.
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) April 3, 2017
So @JonathanCheban just called me & asked if I was ok & read online I was attacked outside of Mr. Chow. Totally not true! Such weird rumors— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) April 3, 2017
Kim Kardashian West denies claims she was attacked in L.A outside of restaurant Mr. Chow on Sunday, April 2. She took to Twitter on Monday, April 3 to respond. The "Keeping up with the Kardashians" reality star tweets, "So Johnathan Cheban just called me and asked if I was ok and read online I was attacked outside of Mr. Chow. Totally not true! Such weird rumors."
She continued in another tweet, "A random guy walks near me and almost bumped into me but he hit the parking meter. Not attacked me. Hope he's ok!"
According to US Weekly, There was a claim she was physically abused outside of restaurant Mr. Chows in Beverly Hills. Kardashian West was robbed at gunpoint in a Paris hotel on Oct. 3, 2016.
Comments
Post a Comment