Blac Chyna's expletive laced rant against ex Tyga

Blac Chyna takes to Snapchat to slam her ex, rapper Tyga on Wednesday, March 29. The model/reality star claims Tyga has not paid child support for their 4-year-old son King Cairo.
Chyna writes,

 "It's funny now to me!!! But when Tyga and his side n----a kicked me out!!!And they wanted to see me fail!lol and 2 grind from the dirt!!!!!! No child support!

N---a is like hoes So Imma treat you like that! Not paying Jenny! Wow.
Stop running to ur money! Telling my business about King."

Blac Chyna also claimed she had more money in her bank account than the rapper.
"I bet any money! I got more money than ur account Tyga, Michael!!!"she typed.

"So go tell Kylie and Rob! About out our son Account! Cause that's the only reason I'm contacting your f-- a--. But you wanna make like I want you lol! Tyga ur a b----!And you can go get ur mom, or ur bitch!Lol!!! Or ur n---a u f--kin or Terrell or heather!"

Then, the model seemingly revealed Tyga's address.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog