Actor Chris Pratt takes on body shamers


"Jurassic World" actor Chris Pratt is body shamed. Pratt posted a message to Instagram Thursday, March 23 to take on the shamers. The "Parks and Recreation" star writes: "So many people have said I look to thin in my recent episodes of #WhatsMySnack. Some have gone as far as to say I look "skeletal" Well, just because I'm male doesn't mean I'm impervious to your whispers. Body shaming hurts. So to prove my security in the way I look I'm posting a current selfie of me at what I consider a very healthy weight. 500 lbs. Zero percent body fat. Totally (joking) guys. This is a T Rex skull. Nailed you so bad. Omg." 

You can see Pratt in a #Whats my Snack video below. Chris is currently working on "Jurassic World 2."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog