Oscars "Gary from Chicago" Just Served 20 Year Prison Sentence

A Chicago couple stole the show when they left a tour bus for a surprise visit to the Academy Awards Sunday. Oscar host Jimmy Kimmel announced a group of unsuspecting tourists would join the stars at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood.

According to WLS TV, three days before the Oscars, Gary Alan Coe was released from a California prison after serving 20 years for felonies. He said in jail he found religion and his fiance Vickie Vines.

Coe said, "Change is possible....You know what my son told me today, man, and I almost come to tears. He said he's proud of me. So to hear your children say that they're proud of me means the world to me."

Kimmel asked Vickie who her favorite star was She pointed to Denzel Washington. Washington came up to the couple and Kimmel asked him to be the best man at their wedding. Washington then pronounced them husband and wife.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog