Lindsay Lohan is Pregnant!

Actress Lindsay Lohan is pregnant. Her father Michael Lohan confirms
she is pregnant.

According to Perez Hilton, you may recall, Lindsay Lohan recently tweeted about being in labor pains, hinting at pregnancy. Hilton reports Labor Pains was a movie she was in.

Papa Lohan spoke with Inside Edition Tuesday July 26, 2016 . He said: "I have no reason not to believe her. She hasn't mislead me. She's my daughter. I go on what she tells me." Lindsay, 30 told him she is expecting her first child. Her father said he would be there for her during her pregnancy.

The star has had major drama in  her life lately. The actress could be heard screaming on the balcony of her Knightsbridge apartment in London on Saturday. She seemed to be in a fight with finance, billionaire, Egor Tarabasov. According to the Sun, she screamed "He just strangled me. He almost killed me."

Police responded and kicked down Lohan's door. The couple did a disappearing act. No one was there.

Lohan's publicist since said Lindsay thinks Egor needs anger management. Lindsay and her publicist say the couple want to work it out. Hilton reports, the actress and her fiance are back together, but they are no longer living together.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog