Khloe Celebrates Her 30th Birthday

Khloe Kardashian celebrates her 30th birthday. Sister Kim K threw Khloe a party on the Utopia 11 boat. According to Kim's July 2nd post, they danced and hung out all night. Kim blogged "We honestly had the best night!" 

Kim Kardashian West wore a daring dress by Russian designer Ulyana Sergeenko. There are photos here.
http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/2014/07/02/night-out-for-khloes-birthday/

Khloe blogged a photo of herself with a three tier cake. The cake looks to have an icing ribbon and a sparkler like candle.

Kourtney posted the message "Happy birthday to my pumpkin pie, lemon meringue, strawberry shortcake! I love you more than words could ever describe. You inspire me every day. I am so lucky to have you as my sister and best friend. Happy birthday!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog