Are Josh Duhamel and Fergie Expecting a Baby Boy?

By Terri
Fergie
Actor Josh Duhamel may have let the gender of his child slip in an interview. Fergie and Duhamel hadn't officially announced the gender of their child. Duhamel referenced a boy when talking about child-proofing their home.

This is how the interview about expecting their baby went.  Duhamel said "You have a chance to see life through a child's eyes again."

"I have always wanted to be a father. I think it's the most important thing in the world."

"My goal is just to raise a good human being."

Duhamel said his wife didn't know you could bathe a newborn in the sink. He said parents bathe their newborns there because they're little.

That's when the actor let their baby's gender be known to the world before an official announcement.
"I thought about things I never thought about before windows, balconies, stairs. You know your kid-he is- going to fall...that to me is the hardest thing."













Comments

Popular posts from this blog