Khloe Kardashian Not Happy About False Reports

Khloe Kardashian took to her blog to take on false reports about her life. The Kardashian sister is not happy with Life & Style Magazine or In Touch. Khloe said the magazines print inaccurate stories.

The articles range from accusations Khloe and Lamar are having marital troubles to a story about a miscarriage. She blogs there are claims my dad is not my biological father and claims I'm  jealous over my sisters.

Khloe blogs "Not only are these stories untrue, they’re also unfair to the people who buy the magazines expecting to read accurate reports. Anyone who pays attention to these things can easily see the incredible bond that everyone in my family shares. I’m happily married to a wonderful man and fall in love with him more and more each day."
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog