Beyonce Admits She Lip Syched at Inauguration



Beyonce did lip sync the National Anthem at the inauguration. According to the Associated Press,
the singer held a press conference Thursday in New Orleans. She is scheduled to make a half time performance in a matter of days at the Superbowl.

Beyonce garnered press attention and hype after her National Anthem performance. Multiple media stories accused her of of lip syncing.

At the press conference, the singer said she didn't have time to rehearse with the orchestra.
She said she is a perfectionist, "I practice until my feet bleed." The celebrity said due to a delay and no proper sound check she did not feel comfortable taking a risk.

"It was about the president and the inauguration and I wanted to make him and my country proud."

Beyonce said singing along to a prerecorded track is common in the music industry and I am very proud of my performance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog