Amy Schumer hospitalized with a kidney infection

"I Feel Pretty" actress Amy Schumer is hospitalized with a kidney infection. Schumer shared a post about her condition on Instagram Friday, April 27. She wrote in part, "Here's what I've been up to this week. I was hospitalized for five days with a horrible kidney infection. I want to give a big thank you to the doctors, the.... nurses and also my husband who's name I want to say is Chris? and my sisters Kimby and mol who have been by my side the whole time."

The celebrity added she was disappointed not to go to London for the opening of her movie
"I Feel Pretty," but doctor's told her she shouldn't travel to Europe. Schumer wrote she loved London and Europe but needed to put her health first.

She continued, "I am so grateful for all the support the movie is getting. I hope people check it out in England and everywhere else in the world. It's sweet and fun, and you will walk out feeling better. Which is something I hope to feel soon too."



Here’s what I’ve been up to this week. I was hospitalized for 5 days with a horrible kidney infection. I want to give a big thank you to the doctors, the bad ass nurses also my husband who’s name is, i want to say, Chris? and my sisters Kimby and mol who have been by my side the whole time. I wanted to share this with you because this is sexy as hell but mostly because I was meant to go to London for the opening of I Feel Pretty and my doctors have told me that’s a no go. I’m really disappointed selfishly to miss this trip because I love London and Europe in general and all the great people (food) there. But I need to put my health first. I am so grateful for all the support the movie is getting. I hope people check it out in England and everywhere else in the world. It’s sweet and fun and you will walk out feeling better. Which is something I hope to feel soon too.
A post shared by @ amyschumer on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog