Modern Family's Ariel Winter slams report she pays her boyfriend to run errands

A post shared by ARIEL WINTER (@arielwinter) on

"Modern Family" star Ariel Winter slams a "Star Magazine" report she pays her boyfriend, Levi Meaden for him to run errands for her. The actress took to Instagram on Wednesday, June 21, 2017, to comment.

She writes, "I have a BOYFRIEND and a PERSONAL ASSISTANT who are not the same person. I would never pay my boyfriend ANY sort of allowance, nor would he EVER accept it if  I offered. He BUYS his own stuff whether it's for me or for himself, and he more than pulls his weight for our life."

According to the Daily Mail, the "Star" blurb claims Ariel Winter is providing housing for her boyfriend and a huge allowance for the "struggling actor." The magazine claims Meaden cooks, cleans, and does laundry for Winter and Winter is happy to be treated like a princess even if it is on her own dime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog