NCIS Star Pauley Perrette Suffers 'Awful Life-Changing' Attack

NCIS star Pauley Perrette posts her account of an attack she said happened Thursday night Nov. 12.Perrette plays Abby Sciuto on NCISThe actress tweeted:

 "So, tonight was awful, life changing and I'm only grateful to be alive. It's here."

"I was very hesitant about tweeting this, tonight was an awful night. I was walking across my street to a new guest house I bought to meet my architect. On my street I was jumped by a VERY psychotic homeless man. He grabbed me so forcefully, pinned my arm, punched me in the nose, forehead repeatedly telling me he was going to kill me.Then he showed me how he was going to kill me. He kept repeating his name. 'WILLIAM ____ _______, DON'T FORGET THAT! I'm going to kill you. 'I was alone, terrified, and trapped. There was an empty garage behind me and I knew if he got me in there I was dead. I knew I couldn't over come him. I prayed my heart out and then finally said,
"William is a beautiful name. I have a little nephew named William."

That's all I said, all I did, other than praying my heart out. He started to punch me again and then said: 'get the f__ out of here.' And I did. I went into shock. Collapsed on the sidewalk.
Some guy walked right past me and with a dog that licked my face. He was on his phone annoyed. Did nothing. I texted my friend next door and my church friend cop. I immediately drew a police sketch of the guy who was headed towards Hollywood Blvd with murder in his eyes.
My pal James took a pic of my sketch, found the guy, surveilled him, The cops came and followed James to him. They got him. Felony assault.

I am shaken and traumatized.
My house, my beloved Hollywood.
My beloved homeless people that I spend my life protecting.
My life changed tonight.
My...I don't know.
We need full mental health care.
We need housing and help for the homeless.
We need to support our cops.
We need to not walk alone.
I need to heal.

I almost died tonight."





Comments

Popular posts from this blog