Diane Sawyer's Shocking Interview with Bruce Jenner

Bruce Jenner tears up in the opening of his interview with Diane Sawyer Friday April 24th on ABC. Jenner takes on the rumors about his gender journey. "I have always been confused about my gender identity." "My brain is much more female than it is male," Jenner said.

He pulls out his hair from a ponytail holder, letting his long locks fall past his shoulders.

Sawyer commented there are people out there who are convinced this is a stunt to promote the show [Keeping up with the Kardashians.] Are you telling me I'm going to go through a complete gender transformation all for a show? Jenner responded.

He talks about what he refers to as his macho man days as an Olympic champion.

"My whole life has been getting me ready for this. My whole life has prepared me for this moment," Jenner said.

He recounts sneaking in to wear his sister's dress and mother's scarf over his short hair as a child. Jenner tells the story of years of taking hormones as an adult.

He said he is heterosexual.

This could be the last interview he will do as Bruce.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog