Coco Video Chats


Ice T

Coco looks gorgeous as she video chats on December 21. The chat features international fans from as far away as Ecuador,- Paris, France- and Scotland.  Coco is known for the reality show Ice Loves Coco. She is Ice T's wife. Coco has been with him for 14 years.

The celeb goes live from New York. According to Coco Live Chat, she is asked, "How do you and Ice keep the spark after being together for so long?" She answers "I know his wires. He loves heels." Continually listen to them. Remember how you are when you first meet them. Key in on that.

Coco fields another question: "What is it like being married to Ice? "He has so many facets about him." He is hysterical. It's hard to keep up with this man. People just kind of know his hardcore side, but he's adorable. "He's a pretty amazing person. I love all his sides," Coco replied.

She reveals she wants one child when asked whether she and Ice will have kids.

Coco introduces her beloved bulldogs Spartacus and Maximus. They have nearly 50,000 Twitter followers and a Facebook and Instagram page are devoted to them.

Celebrity Glam asks the question: Is there an interesting story behind your name? Coco explains her brother couldn't say Nichole. He would say Coco instead, which became her name. A lot of people think it's from Ice T. She points out how the names Coco and Ice T fit together nicely.

Coco said they're shopping for their new house when asked what Ice wants for Christmas. She reveals she waits until the last minute to do her Christmas shopping. "I love shopping for other people," she said.

The star has modeled for 17 years. "I don't have to post sexy photos.There's more to me than that," Coco said."I try to stay away from negativity."

 "I am Serbian. I don't think a lot of people know that."

Coco said she does cable kick backs and lunges, when asked how she keeps her booty looking good. She does planks for her abs. She recommends googling the work out technique if you don't know.

Coco talks about how she likes to be treated by her fans. I like natural reactions I get when people come up to me on the street.

"I'm a really happy person. I'm a happy go lucky type of girl."



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog