Kate Upton Accepts Prom Date



Sports Illustrated model Kate Upton accepts a prom date. A Los Angeles teen asked Upton to prom through a humorous video. The famous model tweets "How could I turn down that video! I'll check my schedule."

The video views are at more than 1,800,000. Who is the bold teen asking out a supermodel?
Jake Davidson.

Jake lists what he and Kate have in common. "You like sports. I like sports. You like fine dining. I like fine dining. You are on the cover of Sports Illustrated. I read Sports Illustrated."

The teenager jokes your "Cat Daddy" video-which features Upton dancing in a bikini- should have
won an Oscar.

 An article calls Jake "the envy of millions of men" and says he may have hit the best of his life at 17.

The video is a sweet gesture for Upton and it is sweet for Kate to tentatively accept.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog